Friday, December 10, 2010

Clubhouse Update 12/10/10

Merry Christmas everyone! Just a few things to pass along regarding the Clubhouse:

1. Champion Fitness returned towards the end of November to make final repairs to the Universal machine. However, the parts they received were not correct. Other parts have been ordered and the machine should be up and running before the end of the month. All the other gym equipment is functional to the best of my knowledge. If you find otherwise, please let me know.

2. The disinfectant bottle in the gym will be filled by the cleaning service. I contacted the business yesterday after receiving two comments on the notification log in the gym the last two weeks. Please let me know if the spray runs out again and we'll get the situation resolved another way.

3. I've received requests regarding the Entertainment system and its sporadic functionality. I am in the process of tracking down someone to come out and rewire the equipment so it works the first time, every time. I apologize for the inconvenience of the projector sometimes turning on and other times not. My goal is to have this matter resolved before the end of the month.

4. Regarding Clubhouse reservations: For the most up-to-date calendar, it is best to refer to the physical calendar posted in the case on the wall as you walk in to the Clubhouse. I am able to update the blog calendar weekly. So, again, the actual calendar in the Clubhouse will always be more current if you need to send me a reservation request.

I think that's all for now. I'm grateful to serve in this capacity! Enjoy your Clubhouse!
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment