Saturday, December 11, 2010

Clubhouse Update 12/11/10

Good morning again! I received a call from Champion Fitness yesterday afternoon requesting to come out Monday, December 13th around 2pm to complete repairs on the Universal machine. Hopefully by this coming Monday evening the gym will be 100% operational for the community! Let's keep our fingers crossed that the right parts came this time :)

I neglected to mention a complaint I received at the beginning of the month in yesterday's update. A community member mentioned their concern regarding unpleasant odors in the Clubhouse restrooms. I also spoke with the cleaning service about this matter and requested that they keep a "nose" out for this issue and if necessary replace the mop, or whatever tool, they may be using to clean the bathroom floors. Please let me know if the problem persists.

Enjoy the weekend and your Clubhouse!
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment